It’s a new year and a perfect time to get a website if you do not already have one.
Today more and more people are looking for products, services and business information on the web every hour of every day.
If you don’t have one, here is a list of great reasons to get one today
1. Your competitors are probably already on the Web
2. Your customers and potential customers are already searching the Web
3. Your web site will promote your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unlike your phone lines which may be 9-5.
4. Your customers can buy your products or engage your services and pay for them while sitting at their computers.
5. Your web site gives you a much bigger advert for less money for example it is more in-depth than a flyer or tri-fold brochure.
6. You can change the information on your website whenever you want and keep your business up-to-date.
7. Your website can reach potential customers locally, nationally or worldwide – at no extra cost to you.
8.You can broaden your market by educating and appealing to totally new sectors.
9. Your website can work like a kind of robot,
10. Your web site can help you give improved customer service
11. Your website can save you a lot of money.
- Lower printing costs because you need much less printed letters and brochures.
- Lower postage costs for the same reason -email becomes a major (and much cheaper) distribution method.
- Lower advertising costs because your web site lasts longer and produces greater results than adverts.
- Lower wage costs because your web site can be like an extra person with the automated processes it can carry out.
There are a lot more reasons, but this is a very compelling list that should have convinced you that you need to be on the internet!
If you do not have one, need one or would like to discuss a redesign, please click here to contact Jungle Design Studios today for an obligation free consultation!
Or call us on 07 5571 5779
Steph IS the Branding Chick ~ Brand Designer + Consultant! When she isn’t at the beach, surfing, eating tacos or drinking wine… she spends her time consulting businesses and entrepreneurs on how to create a solid and stand out brand that creates an impact. Through consulting and her online programs as well as actually designing the brand visuals and logo, Steph is able to help her clients position themselves as the leader, influencer and authority in their industry.
She was recently featured on the cover of the nationally recognised GCGIB magazine and has recently won a major award in the 2019 Gold Coast Girls in Business awards. She was one of seven winners out of 16,000 women in business.
Steph also is a contributor to various online and print publications, writing articles, guest speaking and interviewing on podcasts.